Yes, Finally MSFT takes Windows Server 2016 in to GA (General Availability) today so as been GA Microsoft include Windows Server 2016 image to Azure marketplace.
Whats New in Windows Server 2016
Note- Some of the following features are not supported in Azure VMs.
- Nano Servers
- Windows Server Containers and Hyper-V Containers
- Docker Support
- Rolling upgrades for Hyper-V and Storage clusters
- Hot add & remove of virtual memory network adapters
- Nested virtualization
- PowerShell Direct
- New Host Guardian Service and Shielded VMs
- Cluster Operating System Rolling Upgrade
You can find more from here.
Lets see how to create Windows server 2016 VM in Azure
First in marketplace search for Windows Server 2016 and Select the Image you prefer.
Complete the VM creation details
When all the prerequisite details are successfully passed click ok to create the VM.
Bang!!!! Now you create a Server 2016 VM ,wait 3 to 4 min to create the VM then you can RDP to the VM.